Strawberry Bay Campground is based regarding the coast of breathtaking Strawberry Reservoir at an level of 7,200 foot. Site site site Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its fishing that is great and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a number of campsites to support various types of site site visitors, including group, household and solitary campsites. A few internet web web web sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many internet web internet internet sites are loaded with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be acquired for sale through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities as of this campground.
Truly the only electric hookups available are into the B Loop. All the loops don’t have any hookups open to the general public.
14 day stay limit.Р’
- Long haul stays are merely allowed in designated web sites. Long haul is no less than thirty day period and at the most 142 times.
In the event that you booked this website at a reduced price and failed to utilize either a Senior or an Access pass to have that discount, you’ll be asked to cover the distinction in money or always check whenever you arrive. Just Senior or Access Passes will likely be reduced as of this location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect charges for hookups, dual or team web web web sites.
First-come, first-served internet internet web sites are available.Р’
*Reservations can’t be designed for time usage in the pavillion. Time use is just feasible on a primary come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time stay that is minimum vacation weekends.
Please recognize that camping can be an experience that is outdoor consequently, we usually do not offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Follow this link to find out more in regards to the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please call Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business just isn’t in charge of injury or accident to your person or home caused by the utilization of this center and it is maybe maybe perhaps perhaps not in charge of the increasing loss of cash or valuables of any sort. The consumer of the permit assumes complete and complete obligation for the conduct and actions of all of the people inside the or her celebration.
Many thanks to make a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we’d want to hear away from you. Exactly exactly just How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online comment cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to your management group while also saving paper. Please stick to the website link below to fill the questionnaire out. You’ll be able to scan the code that is QR from the cost board whenever you get to your destination. May very well not understand that you don’t need a QR scanner; take a picture simply together with your phone and proceed with the guidelines. Your phone needs to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own software shop.
The campground is defined among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites offer sweeping views regarding the reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but offer extremely little color.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers benefit from the substantial trail system aswell.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, a fish that is working and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir offers exemplary sailing, waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great beach access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and provides a mail order wives motorboat ramp, energy and pontoon watercraft rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a tiny basic shop with fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show consumer is person who doesn’t get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time in the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and group facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time regarding the day following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities will undoubtedly be held until check-in time on your own planned arrival date.
- The day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees if a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than fourteen days following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will likely not give reimbursement needs after fourteen days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows a extra booking charge is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The non-refundable booking cost for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking cost for permits differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re payments may be released being a credit towards the initial charge card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds should be given a check refund. a reimbursement shall be prepared within thirty days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff based on regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of an urgent situation closing, the Recreation.gov group will try to inform users and provide dates that are alternateas appropriate). Should this be impossible, reservations is going to be terminated and all sorts of charges compensated will soon be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in case of a crisis closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal shall show up on consumer’s charge card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves just the right, whenever necessary, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated 2018 july.