PPI claims after your IVA has completed

Interesting read. As I know), Is there a defined period Iva trusts have in which they should attempt to complete their investigations concerning items such as PPI? Otherwise they could drag their feet and keep this going on for years and years although I don’t have any PPI (as far. All this work time these are generally keeping individual economic documents, undoubtedly without having a fixed time period this contravenes GDPR?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

PPI complaints are closing. You’re not likely to win an issue relating to this.

darren kelly says

We received my conclusion certificate, but have simply been contacted by WageDayAdvance representatives beginning i will be due some Redress. We hadn’t started the claim, me to submit the claim today until they asked. If I really do get this, would my IVA expect the funds to attend them? And would it not automatically be compensated in their mind?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Whenever ended up being your borrowing from WDA?

It had been just before my IVA and once whilst inside it

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Well this will depend regarding the regards to your IVA and in addition which IVA company you utilized as some do not have desire for reopening finished IVAs. In training the cash might be delivered to you.

Darren kelly says

It had been give Thorton which relocated up to Apperture

Michelle Peach says

My spouce and I had been within an IVA 12 years back. We paid to the IVA for over couple of years once I ended up being clinically determined to have aggressive cancer tumors. The creditors voted to shut the IVA as there clearly was no clear prognosis and I wasn’t working. A certificate was received by us of Satisfaction in addition to creditors had been given out though it had been a much reduced quantity. Certainly one of our creditors ended up being the Northern Rock. We now have simply been notified by an ongoing business working with PPI enquiries that my spouce and I have entitlement to a return of premium from Northern Rock. We additionally reported through the Halifax some full years back. The Halifax delivered the monies direct to us (these people were additionally certainly one of our creditors). Northern Road have stated that they truly are maintaining the funds towards our IVA. Can they are doing this? If a certificate has been received by us of Satisfaction 9 years back saying the IVA had been settled who are able to this be reasonable. It has nothing at all to do with the actual fact us PPI that they mis-sold. Please advise.

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

It’s quite common for a creditor to create a PPI refund off against a debt in an IVA.

I’ve just made the ultimate re re re payment and my IVA business is keeping my certification for them to investigate all my PPI until I sign an agreement. To be honest the IVA business has recently examined my PPI claims while I happened to be into the IVA. They took roughly £3500. I did son’t see a cent needless to say. Now what makes they asking to accomplish another research?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

This argument is not likely to allow you to get anywhere. They have been eligible to will not complete your IVA until you agree. It is understood by me’s irritating, however the choice is yours.

Rebecca Arthurs says

I became adviced check with residents advice which stated I became in no monetary state to spend my ctax arrears over £4,500 and my advice centre said my sole option had been iva and so I took there advice had been released and I also made a https://installmentcashloans.net/payday-loans-nj/ claim for ppi and had been awared over £3000 nevertheless the bank that awarded me personally delivered it right to iva so that as I happened to be with debt for ctax £4.500 and absolutely nothing as a result of any banking institutions or estates just little high interest levels companies e.g. provident all under £9000 !the £3000 will not protect the ctax and is more than most of the businesses that are small. provident so just why have they taken this £3000 we had been granted ? The organization that got me ppi sent me personally a contact and page saying very good news u v been granted £3000 I quickly called them they called the bank who said it’s sent to iva but I was discharged as i never got nothing

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

Have you been yes an IVA was had by you? If perhaps you were “discharged” after per year, this sounds similar to bankruptcy or perhaps a financial obligation Relief purchase?

I became in a IVA which completed We claimed ppi while when you look at the iva and had been granted ВЈ3500 this is compensated towards the internet protocol address and to the iva .

Could I now claim this right right straight back through the internet protocol address

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

No. Perhaps maybe perhaps Not it should not have gone to the IP unless you can show.

Sonaton Saha says

Hi, i’ve finished my 6 years IVA and my certification ended up being released from aperture. We have started my iva with DFD but later on on they relocated it to aperture. to my certification wording that is following written- “Dividends Creditors whose claims had been outstanding or unsupported following the final claiming deadline, had been excluded in complete or component through the dividend circulation; nevertheless, they stay limited by the conditions and terms regarding the finished Arrangement(s). All dividends have already been equalised where funds allowed. VAT and PPI The manager continues to cope with the PPI and VAT dilemmas relative to the resolutions proposed and authorized by the creditors during the conference of creditors.”

inside my IVA DFD reported PPI. week that is last have obtained one page from very very first dispute administration saying they’ve been instructed by my aperture manager to research different mis-selling claims which could occur in my own IVA and after this received e-mail from aperture whether we have gotten the page or otherwise not. if i change target, they wish to understand my address that is new where can resend that kind. Am I able to ignore them? They reopen my iva? i have not received any ppi money from lenders personally, even i am not bothered if i do can. We really don’t want this hassle any longer. I will be over very happy to finish my IVA. I might be actually grateful to possess your advice regarding this matter. Many thanks